Effective exercises to do at home to reduce tummy
It is very important to be consistent with these exercises and associate them with a healthy and balanced diet to achieve visible results in less time.
One of the parts of the body most difficult to lose weight and tone your tummy is. Unfortunately it is also the part of the body where it is most noticeable excess weight and that tends to accumulate more fat because of poor diet and other factors that contribute to a wrong lifestyle.
You can get rid of belly rolls on without leaving home? The answer is yes, provided you pursue the goal to engage seriously and consistently.
The most effective way to remove fat from the belly or any other part of the body is through the implementation of specific physical exercises. In this sense, many people prefer to go to the gym, because the tools on this site to help achieve the desired results and to properly perform all the exercises.
However, those who have time and money to join a gym, always has the opportunity to reduce tummy performing the exercises at home.
Today we will share the 5 most important exercises to work the abdominal area, helping us to lose weight and tone and shape our figure
Abdominal perform lying on the ground (Crunch)
Abdominal exercises are best for reducing the waistline, tone the stomach and get rid of localized fat in this area of the body.
There are several ways to achieve them, but here we will share a variant especially easy to perform at home.
How do I?
- Lie on your stomach on a mat to do exercises, keep your legs bent and feet flat on the ground.
- Now with your hands behind your head, lift your torso doing work your abs, keeping the spine straight and not bend your neck to avoid hurting yourself.
- Realized 3 series with a number of repetitions between 10 and 20.
- If you want to increase the intensity, but perform the same movement with your legs a little off the floor.
The exercise “plank”, which has become very popular, has shown that in just a few seconds it is possible to work the entire body.
Since the idea is to make it to reduce the belly, it is very important to maintain the abdomen well contracted while performing the exercise.
How do I?
- On a mat to do exercises, lean belly down on your forearms and toes. Make sure that your elbows remain just below the shoulders and the back is straight.
- Try to keep the balance for at least 20 seconds and made 5 series. When you are in good shape, try to resist at least one minute.
With this simple exercise can work to the middle and upper abdomen, the more difficult areas to tone up.
How do I?
- Lean with the buttocks and hands on a firm surface and lift your legs keeping your knees slightly bent.
- Now move the legs back and forth, at the same time a movement performed with the chest to make it as close as possible to the legs.
- The points of union will the abdominal wall where we should feel all the tension of the year. Made of 10 to 20 repetitions.
Abs with legs raised
The trick in this exercise is to keep the belly contract while lifting your legs.
How do I?
- Put yourself belly up, with arms in the lower back and legs lie flat.
- Keeping your legs together you begin to lift them, the same as if a rope pulling up.
- Try to keep the legs raised for a few seconds without changing the position of the rest of the body and slowly to return to the initial position.
To end the workout correctly, it is advisable to do some stretching focused in the abdominal area.
The goal is to tone up, but it is also useful to recover the body after realizing exercises of great intensity. The ideal is therefore to spend some time to this important last part of the workout.
How do I?
- Put yourself on your stomach with the whole body, it stretched and hands resting on the floor.
- Now raise the arms in such a way that the front part of the body is raised backward by contracting the abdomen.
Eliminate belly is a real challenge and need of so much perseverance to achieve the goal.
These exercises serve to flatten the stomach, but are very important to combine it with a diet and a healthy lifestyle to achieve flawless results.