Losing weight with rice milk properties and recipe
Use brown rice to make it more digestive. It is important to blend well the whole, to obtain the right consistency. To make it more aromatic you can add cinnamon.
The milk plant is in fashion and it is not a momentary whim, because these natural drinks are wonderful substitutes for cow’s milk. They are more healthy, digestive and bring nutrients excellent for every day. There is still more: many of these types of vegetable milk help to reduce calories and to be careful to weight, as in the case of rice milk. Do you want to discover his great qualities? You will love it!
Properties of rice milk
- Rice milk is low in fat: A glass contains 1.5 grams of saturated fat and zero. This reduced amount of fat allows to better absorb the vitamins.
- This type of drink vegetable is very beneficial for the immune system and is ideal, for example, drink two glasses per day.
- Rice milk is the most digestive there is. You can even use it as serum in those cases where we can not eat anything, as when suffering from diarrhea. It is ideal in cases of gastritis and acid.
- It is very suitable for lowering cholesterol.
- It has a proper dose of vitamin D.
Because rice milk helps you lose weight?
Rice milk burns calories because it is a vegetable drink low in saturated fat, which improves digestion, releasing energy and also helps to burn fat. It is a cleansing milk is ideal to start the day. In addition to delivering vitamins and help reduce cholesterol, also it cleans the body. It is a perfect remedy.
According to a study published in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, the vitamin D found in milk rice can lose weight gradually. From what has been reported, this milk is rich in calcium and vitamin D reduces the incidence of fat. How to let him go?
A data to take into consideration, however, is that the rice milk does not contain enough protein compared to cow’s milk. This means for example that it would be ideal if the breakfast integrate with dried fruits like walnuts. This is the only drawback that you can find. For the rest, remember that would be suitable to drink a glass at breakfast and another at mid-afternoon. It’s healthy, digestive and can dilute the fat gradually. If integrated with a low-fat diet, with plenty of fruit, salads and vegetables, accompanied by physical activity, for sure will improve your quality of life.
Prepare rice milk
Ingredients to obtain one liter of rice milk
- 1 cup brown rice
- 8 cups water
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 4 tablespoons honey
How to prepare the rice milk?
- It is very simple: start by boiling water. Once arrived to the boil, pour the cup of brown rice. Use brown rice because it is much more healthy, natural and easy to digest.
- Reduce heat and simmer the rice for about two hours in a covered pot. As you can see it is very easy. After the expiry of this period turn off the heat and let cool.
- Now what to do?Blend all the content in order to obtain a soft cream. You have to blend it long enough so that the rice milk is as homogeneous as possible.Now add the sunflower oil and honey, and then continue to whisk.
- Some people prefer to add a little of cinnamon during cooking, but a matter of taste. The recipe that I have proposed is the most natural.
- To preserve the rice milk is necessary to pour in glass hermetic so it lasts longer. Normally it is consumed within two or three days. Ideally, it should drink two glasses a day so that a liter just for two days.
- Rice milk is suitable for the whole family. Of course do not forget the possible allergies.