Melon and banana smoothie to lower cholesterol: I love it!
While melon and banana have properties that help reduce bad cholesterol and improve blood circulation, adding cinnamon also got down triglycerides. With this delicious melon and banana smoothie get balance our cholesterol levels to gain in health and wellness.
Natural fruit smoothies are a very suitable choice when it comes to lowering cholesterol. All foods rich in carotene, vitamin C, antioxidants, zinc and fiber are undoubtedly the best elements to achieve this.
If we combine this herbal remedy melon and banana with a varied and balanced diet, and we also got used to maintain an active life where you do not miss a workout, we will undoubtedly get better in our next blood test.
Do you dare to try this delicious shake?
Melon allows us to lower cholesterol
No matter the variety of melon that we choose: they are rich in phytonutrients, water and fiber, ideal to combat bad cholesterol or LDL.
- The Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that will allow us to improve our heart health. Take care of our tissues, it allows veins and arteries are flexible and free of plaque that favors the development of atherosclerosis.
- Melon also contains beta-carotene, a type of natural antioxidants that improve and accelerate cell metabolism.
- Because it contains magnesium and fiber, it has a laxative effect that reduces fat absorption.
- The melon is also rich in potassium, much needed to care for heart health. Consuming adequate potassium in our diet amounts allows us to lower blood pressure and better metabolize the impact of high sodium foods.
In our natural smoothie we will combine melon banana. Also, if you were something indigestible banana in your case, you can combine it with grapes or an apple.
If you sprinkle batter with a little cinnamon you’ll include another fabulous ingredient to reduce cholesterol levels.
Properties banana to lower cholesterol
Some people often harbor many doubts about whether the banana increases or reduces cholesterol. Well, as always it happens with most foods, it is only putting them in our diet balanced and without excesses.
Something as simple as eating a banana a day, no doubt, will improve our overall health. It is not only an energy fruit, but stands as an ideal complement when creating rich shakes to lower cholesterol.
- The bananas are a very low-fat food.
- The banana is one of the best fruits you can eat to have an adequate level of fiber.
Fiber is much needed in our diet to eliminate toxins and promote proper intestinal transit. Thanks to her, we also regulate the level of LDL or bad cholesterol in blood.
- The banana is also rich in antioxidants and minerals like zinc and selenium are important for promoting proper cholesterol synthesis in the liver and balance their levels.
- This data is also important: bananas improve blood circulation and prevent clots that can clog arteries.
You may also like to read another article on AnxietyReduction: Cayenne pepper juice to lose weight, lower cholesterol and relieve pain
Preparing my melon and banana smoothie
- 1 banana
- 1 cup cantaloupe (variety that we desire) (150 g)
- 1 cup water (200 ml)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder (5 g)
This melon and banana smoothie you have done in just over five minutes. Simply find good ingredients.
It is important that both the melon and bananas are not overripe. Otherwise, that excess sugar can be negative and even cause us a somewhat heavy digestion.
- Try to be in the right maturation point. Regarding the melon, choose the one you like and be of the season. The more natural, the better.
- The first thing we do is get the cup cantaloupe. Remove the seeds and cut into pieces to facilitate blending.
- We peel the banana and do the same. Cut into three parts.
- We go now to the mixer, which will include melon and banana. Bate for a few seconds then add that glass of water and thus get a lighter liquid.
- Once ready, served in your favorite cup and spread it with a little cinnamon. Just keep in mind that this spice so delicious is very suitable also to lower cholesterol and triglycerides.
Do not hesitate to prepare this delicious shake twice a week, always taking advantage of the melon season. Your cholesterol will be more balanced and that will result undoubtedly in quality of life and health.