You want to lose centimeters from the waist? Do it with these exercises
With these exercises and a balanced diet and healthy, we can reduce the size of the waist and get a more defined abdomen. The waist is one of the key points that each of us would like sculpting to achieve a leaner and more attractive figure. Unfortunately, however, it is one of the areas of the body and a greater tendency to accumulate fat, especially when it is a hereditary factor.
The accumulation of fat, however, is not just a cosmetic problem, but it increases the risk of suffering from cardiovascular diseases and other pathologies. The need to lose centimeters and burn fat, hence, is not a matter of vanity rather than being. It is certainly useful to adopt a healthy diet and doing cardiovascular training; in addition to this, however, we recommend you create a targeted exercise program.
It will help to eliminate unsightly rolls more easily and tone your abdominal muscles to fight the loss of tone. The exercises that we propose today are very easy and you can also do it at home.
Slanci leg backwards
These impulses of the legs not only help slim the waistline, but firm up the buttocks and the muscles of the hips.
- Settle on all fours on the mat, knees and his hands resting on the floor; slender back the right leg.
- Hold this position for a few seconds, then return to the starting position. Made 15/20 repetitions per leg.
Lifting the pelvis
This position, also called “bridge” tones the abdominal muscles, shapes the life and increases the resistance.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and the soles of the feet flat on the floor; the arms are stretched out along the body.
- Lift your pelvis up and hold this position for 15 seconds.
- Return to the initial position, rest for 20 seconds and start again. Made 5 repetitions.
Headbands with legs
This simple exercise enables you to work on the waist, tone your hips and develop coordination.
- Lie on your back with your legs straight and arms along the body. Raise an average height leg.
- Perform a series of circular movements clockwise and counterclockwise.
- Return to the starting position and repeat the exercise with the other leg.
- Do 15-20 repetitions.
You may also like to read another article on AnxietyReduction: Effective exercises to do at home to reduce tummy
It is a simple activity, but extremely useful for reducing the waistline and tone the abdomen. The ideal is to run with a weight to increase intensity.
- Sit on the mat with your knees bent, feet flat on the floor. The arms are stretched forward and possibly supporting a weight.
- The back is straight and inclined backwards to form an angle of 45 degrees.
- Rotate your torso to the right and then left, accompanying the movement with arms.
- After repeating this movement 12-15 times, rest.
With lateral lunges, you will work on the legs, on the abdominal muscles and the waist. They also allow to acquire greater strength and balance. Again, we should add a little ‘weight to burn more fat and increase the toning effect.
- Stand up with your legs together; performed a side lunge: the leg is bent to form an angle of 90 degrees. The other leg is fully extended.
- Return to the initial position, then repeat the same movement on the other side.
- Run 8/10 repetitions, alternating legs.
The lunges are the classic exercise that cannot be missed in routine toning the legs, abdomen and buttocks.
It involves a considerable energy expenditure and requires balance and strength.
It is especially recommended when the goal is to reduce the rolls to life and the fat that is deposited along the sides.
- Stand up, with your legs spread apart at shoulder-width apart and holding a pair of dumbbells.
- Take a step forward bending the leg at a right angle. Ducking or to touch the floor with the other knee.
- At the same time extend the arms in front of the face, so as to form an angle of 90 degrees with the bust.
- Perform 10 repetitions alternate.
Remember that a thin waist and toned is the result of effort and dedication. In order to achieve results, it is important to put these exercises and, of course, in practice control the intake of fat and calories.