How to lose weight?
Generally we tend to relax in some periods, changing our meal times, we see more permits in our food, which leads to weight gain.
If you want to lose weight what NOT to do is a restrictive diet, because they rely mainly on vegetables, fruits, soups, water and low in carbohydrates, protein, vegetable fats, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins. Only losing muscle mass and liquid.
To lose weight what YES to do is change your eating habits, because when you start losing weight you can sustain in the long run.
So what should I do to lose weight?
- Reestablishes your meal times and remember to feed every 3 to 4 hours during the day, since failure to do so we move from one to another hungrier and body assimilates more so.
- Eat a lot of fruit recommended are 3-4 fruits a day.
- Include in your diet to lose weight free consumption as lettuce, celery, garlic, chard, spinach, seaweed, cucumber, pepper, radish, cabbage, zucchini, fight, stalk, radicchio and endive vegetables.
- Increase intake of fish two to three times a week.
- Oil consumption should be plant and according to each person. Those who are overweight are advised a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 6 teaspoons a day. Do not forget the olives, seeds and avocados are regarded as oil.
- Decreases salt intake, use less salt for seasoning, because excess causes heart problems such as increased blood pressure (hypertension) and fluid retention, among others. Note that other processed foods like twigs, crackers, suflitos, chips and others contain a lot of salt, which do not help to lose weight.
- Make exercise daily, you should walk at least 30 minutes a day, as it is essential to lose weight properly. Those who have this habit often built oxidize fat in a major way. This also helps us to reduce the loss of muscle mass, increases HDL (good) and lower triglycerides.
Remember that to lose weight in a good way, you should include in your daily diet foods that contain different nutrients that are required by your body and do not skip the main daily meals. Some people struggle from serious weight problems, where basic diets and fitness workouts just don’t hack it. These people should consider consulting there GP’s for treatments like Saxenda.
You may also like to read another article on AnxietyReduction: Three Rules for Weight Loss Success
To lose weight you should avoid the following foods:
- Sugar, chocolates, cakes, honey, sweets, because it quickly raise blood sugar favoring the storage of fat.
- Mayonnaise, fried foods, margarine, butter, cream, savory snacks, pork: Viennese, ham, ribs, pork chop, as foods are high in saturated fats.
Foods you should include weight loss:
- Fruits and vegetables
- Whole foods (grains)
- Fish such as mackerel, sardines and mussels
- Water (without added sugar), essential to lose weight.