5 homemade facial masks for sensitive skin
There are many skin types, oily, dry, and sensitive. And while all have their cons, sensitive skin takes the prize in the care we must have with her because basically the entire product can irritate.
But what is itself sensitive skin? According WebMD sensitive skin has certain special characteristics: skin reactions such as bumps presents, erosion and pustules; easily it tends to redden and is a very dry skin that does not adequately protect nerve endings of it.
Its causes are diverse you can go from pollution in the environment, climate change, water with high levels of minerals that is more alkaline, excess cleaning, factors associated with lifestyle – few hours of sleep, smoking, drinking, air conditioning, hormonal imbalances, stress, diet and dehydration, household cleaning products to clothing and jewelry you use. Basically sensitive skin is exposed to a lot of factors that can worsen their situation.
But not all is lost. If you are one of those people who live with reddened skin, burning and itching, and already you’re running a traditional beauty product because none seem to help, there is less abrasive and more natural to keep your skin in peace ways. In this article we share with you five homemade facial masks that can give your face life and brightness, without any side effects. And the best, as are super natural, ingredients you can find them at the fair in your commune.
Mask of honey and carrot
- 2/3 of cooked carrots.
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Make a paste with cooked carrots and honey -you can use a word processor to make the pasta- better.
- Clean your face well.
- Apply the mixture allowed to act for 10 to 15 minutes.
- When the mask starts to dry, wash with clean water and dry your face.
- This mask is ideal for natural glow on your face.
You may also like to read another article on AnxietyReduction: Masks for dry skin
Mask of oatmeal and yogurt
- 2/3 yogurt.
- 2 tablespoons oats.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the yogurt and oatmeal until a paste forms.
- Apply this paste on your face and leave on for 10 to 15 minutes or until the paste dries.
- Use a towel soaked in hot water to remove the mask slowly. If your face is too sensitive, use a towel to steam.
Banana mask, egg whites and rennet
- Half a banana.
- 1 egg white.
- 1 tablespoon of rennet.
- Crushes bananas until smooth and large pieces.
- Add the egg white and rennet and make a smooth paste.
- Apply the mask to the face and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Gently wash your face. This mask is also perfect for glowing skin.
Mask almond and egg
- 2 ground almonds.
- Spend almonds by a grinder to make flour.
- Add the egg and make a paste.
- Apply the mask to the face and let stand for 20 minutes. Wipe gently.
- This mask is perfect for those with sensitive and dry skin.
You may also like to read another article on AnxietyReduction: The great benefits of facial cleansing with chamomile
Mask milk, lemon and turmeric
- One tablespoon of lemon juice.
- 3 tablespoons milk.
- One teaspoon of turmeric.
- Mix milk and lemon in a container.
- Add turmeric to make a liquid that you can put on your face.
- Apply the mixture to your face and let it dry naturally.
- Wash it with cold water.
- Lemon is perfect to brighten the face naturally without being abrasive.
Of course, keep in mind that every face is different, if you have allergies or sensitivities to any of these ingredients, because that mask is not for you. If you are vegans, you can replace the ingredient of animal origin other than it is, even inventing your own mask. Take these ideas and let your shining face.