Natural hair treatments
Natural hair treatments are the best option when it comes to taking care of our hair. We can offer advice to pamper your hair, as it deserves.
We entered beach time, pool, excessive sun, and much hair wash; sometimes up to 3 times a day, because we got to the beach, and went through the shower, in the afternoon we went down to the pool and went through the shower, and have dinner after spending a hot afternoon, we return to the shower.
It’s nice in hot weather, always bring wet hair. However, for this entire bill did not pass when the summer ends, we have to bring you some care; otherwise we can only fix it with a good cut, and sometimes is not what we want.
Genetics is the science that determines the type and texture of our hair, but external influences have an important role in determining their look and feel. In different stages of life, such as when changing hormone levels, and depending on whether we take medication, suffer stress or absence of certain nutrients in our food items as well as a lousy mood, the appearance of hair varies. The hair is a good indicator of our overall health.
As we distinguish hair types according to their quality, structure and shape:
- Dry hair or hair prone to fat root.
- Curly hair (strong, medium and corrugated) or straight hair.
- Hair prone to dryness.
- Thin, medium or thick hair.
- Synthetic hair treatments (dye, perm, relaxers, Keratin …)
- It weakened hair.
Natural hair treatments
In curly hair, frizzy, and scalps and dry hair, the hair needs to hydrate constantly, because it dehydrates and becomes brittle as a result of the lack of fat.
To help regulate the production of fat from your scalp recommend one of the most effective natural hair treatments:
- Massaging with coconut oil and / or jojoba.
- Let stand for 20 minutes and then wash with a moisturizing shampoo by a vigorous massage This will activate blood circulation and help the fat is distributed more efficiently
- Use as a mask after a beaten egg yolk, leave 20 minutes and rinse.
For fine hair and weakened either by chemical treatments, aggressive medication or abundant fall, it is important to massage the scalp daily to provide optimal blood flow. This will help the hair bulb to oxygenate and receive substances that will make you gain more strength and vigor.
For these are good hair natural hair treatments the following:
- Perform Ghasoul washed with clay, pure clay, recommended also to prepare masks for oily skin. This clay, which removes fat, softening, soothing, decongestant, it was used as shampoo for thousands of years in India.
- You can also mix the clay powder Ghassoul with Shikakai, rich in saponins, natural nonionic surfactants, cleanses the scalp while leaving the hair soft and silky. The Shikakai also known to prevent dandruff and promote hair growth.
To care for dyed or chemically treated hair is advisable to use powder jujube tree almost extinct in Spain. This powder plus dyed hair care soothes scalp irritations.
You may also like to read another article on AnxietyReduction: Dry hair masks, wraps and other remedies
Natural Dry Shampoo
To prepare this natural shampoo for use in dry need:
- 5 tablespoons of green clay
- 5 of micronized rice
- 5 of cassia obovata
- 5 of shikakai
- 4 tablespoons peonia
- 4 nettle
- 4 of kapoor Cali
- 10 drops of essential oil of rosemary
- 10 lavender
- 5 lemon
Prepare all ingredients and ready to use mix. It is massaged with it all the hair leaving it on for 5 or 10 minutes after brushing to remove all traces. The hair will be like new, fat and very clean.
In scalps with very fat trend, you can add powdered orange peel and lemon: is a natural astringent to balance fat is cleaner, leaving it soft, manageable, shiny and flexible, but separately, together they may be too astringents and cleaners; and could create a rebound effect.
These natural hair treatments help us look beautiful hair without using products that can damage it.
Another effective natural hair treatments for hair care are masks.
To prepare this mask softening need, mix equal parts:
- Castor oil.
- Coconut oil.
- Monoi oil.
- Cocoa butter.
- Shea butter.
- Honeyquat that improves and maintains moisture gives texture, thickness and shine.
This mask is ideal for dehydrated hair, moisturizes ungreased, and split ends. Nourishes and repairs facilitating combing unruly hair.
This mask should be clarified and once dry hair is soft, shiny and fragrant.
Natural hair treatments to combat hair loss
Naturally, to combat hair loss, Ayurvedic herbal powder applied as a poultice are highly desirable: turmeric, aloe vera, maka, Multani, neem, amla, shikakai, Aritha, brahmi, kapoor kali, hringraj.
They should leave for about 20 minutes gently massaging the scalp. They are effective in stopping hair loss.
In these cases, you can use coconut oil or mustard oil at least three times a week, they will help a lot.
IMPORTANT: These products are very sensitive to microbial contamination, so I recommend making mixes with water, at the time of use or hours before, no more.