Tips for a beautiful look back without acne
Exfoliation is essential to maintain the free shoveling of dead skin and impurities that can clog pores and lead to the appearance of granite.
Surely ever you happened to you, want to wear a dress with backless and see with discomfort all those acne scars on your skin. How to avoid it? The remedies to get have nuances that differentiate them from common acne of the face. Find out below.
The reasons why we suffer acne on the back are very diverse: l to skin produces too much sebum or fat, dead cells, batteries and dirt accumulate throughout the day to cause the annoying pimples or blackheads. It is usually more painful than on the face, and also more difficult to remove. It affects both men and women, and unlike acne of the face, has nothing to do with age, because we can suffer at any time. Let’s see some simple tips.
How to get a back without acne and unmarked?
1. Caring for skin cleansing back
- In your daily showers it is advisable to pay special attention to the back and how to get a good cleaning. The conventional sponges are often not adequate; bacteria can accumulate and be more damaging than anything else. Use a washcloth. They are also successful natural sponges, where we can apply home exfoliates that you recommend below.
- Soft and antibacterial soaps used to remove sweat, dirt and excess sebum, especially after having done exercise. Dispenses soaps with perfumes, something is better neutral.
2. The importance of exfoliation
- We must exfoliate back at least once a week to remove dead cells.
- An ideal exfoliating cream is plain yogurt with lemon. Why? You will ask yourself. Yogurt containing lactic acid, one of the main ingredients found in many professional chemical peels by both sometimes paid. Furthermore, if we add lactic acid as a natural astringent is lemon juice, remove more fat and impurities. For this we will mix 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt three tablespoons of lemon juice, and 1/4 cup flour. Mix well and apply on our skin dry (maybe you need someone to help you; you just distribute it well on your back and leave it as a mask for 15 minutes). Then we remove with a hot shower.
- The use of salt or brown sugar is also a suitable technique to exfoliate. The salt shall be fat, coarse sea salt that can apply to your exfoliating mitt or a towel. Once you have it in hand, become small back rubs, especially where you have pimples or blackheads.
You may also like to read another article on AnxietyReduction: Why you have acne if you are no longer a teenager?
3. Remove the back acne and blemishes
- The tea tree oil is one of the most effective natural antiseptic to treat acne on the skin . You can find it in health food stores, food stores and pharmacies. It has a whitish color throwing to yellow, with a characteristic odor. It also serves to reduce stains and burns, but above all to solve the acne. You just have to soak a cotton ball with water, drop a drop of tea tree oil, and apply where you have pimples, blackheads or brands. They desalinate very effectively.
- Another very suitable remedy is lemon juice. It is appropriate in those cases where acne leaves us spots on the skin also when the sun leaves these traces in old scars of our shins. Lemon is effective but we must be careful, it is best that we apply the juice with a cotton ball at night, where we have the brand. You must prevent you from the sun when you apply it.
- Honey also obtained good results in those moments when, suddenly, we get an acne outbreak in a particular area of the back. You can applicative for 10 minutes in the affected area, then take a shower and then, apply aloe vera (aloe) as it is a natural moisturizer plus a scar.
4. General tips for the beauty of the skin on your back
- Acne usually occurs in the body almost always in the back and chest, where the sebaceous glands are more active and pores are more likely to become clogged with dead cells. To avoid this, it is recommended that not always use tight clothes, it allows the skin to perspire.
- Whenever you have sweated a lot, after sport for example, immediately rinse off and apply a scrub, for example salt – based, as I have stated above.
- Food is essential to prevent breakouts. Increase your consumption of fruits and vegetables, especially those endowed with B vitamins, helping to reduce inflammation and heal wounds.
- Drink plenty of fluids; stay hydrated, as this frees us from the accumulation of toxins in the body.
- Avoid fatty foods and dairy products, as they are high in fat and these results in a blockage of the pores.