Cellulite Cream DIY Rosemary and Lemon
The Cellulite is an aesthetic problem, but also a health problem that affects a large percentage of women, who are overweight is lean. To prevent and combat it, the three keys have a balanced diet, exercise and the constant application of a good cream.
This article will explain how to prepare a homemade cellulite cream with natural ingredients to help you take advantage of all its medicinal benefits.
What is cellulite?
Cellulite is the formation of nodules of fat, fluids and toxins under the skin, which provides a lumpy and dimpled appearance. The most affected areas are the buttocks, legs, arms and abdomen. Although cellulite stands as a cosmetic issue that worries most women, to a greater or lesser degree, is in relation to…
- A diet high in sugars and starches.
- Poor circulation.
- Lack of cardiovascular exercise.
For this reason, to eliminate it must achieve a treatment which takes account of all these problems. For this we will prepare a homemade cellulite cream that contains three highly effective essential oils: rosemary, lemon and birch.
This cellulite cream Grandma bases its virtues on these three essential oils:
- Rosemary: The rosemary essential oil is one of the most important to improve circulation.
- Lemon: The essential oil extracted from the peel of the lemon is very rich in nutrients and detoxifying, purifying and toning.
- Birch: The birch essential oil is very suitable for cellulite and fluid retention, because it has draining and purifying.
Preparation of anti-cellulite cream
- 10 tablespoons of beeswax (100 g)
- 6 tablespoons of aloe vera gel (90 g)
- 15 drops of essential oil of rosemary
- 15 drops of lemon essential oil
- 15 drops of essential oil of birch
Put the beeswax in a double boiler or in the microwave until it is dissolved. Add the aloe vera gel and mix well, and when the mixture is hot, add the three essential oils, stirring constantly. Put the cellulite cream thus obtained in refrigerator, in a container that is not transparent.
You may also like to read another article on AnxietyReduction: Top 11 Beauty Tips For Home
How to apply the anti-cellulite cream
The application of anti-cellulite cream is as important as the virtues of its ingredients, as a good technique will allow you to enhance its effects. You can start, if you will, with a dry brush, no cream using a natural bristle or abrasive glove. This first step is not necessary every day, but allows you to activate blood circulation, remove dead cells from the skin and improve lymphatic drainage.
The movements must be gentle, circular, from the bottom up. After brushing, apply the cellulite cream in circular motions, medium pressure.
Other massage techniques
If you want to increase the effects of anti-cellulite cream, you can do more specific massage where the problem is greatest. Here is what are the most effective:
- Kneading: With this technique plucked the affected area in abundance, but without it hurts, and then make sweet dough with your fingertips.
- Rotate: Pinch gently a portion of about two centimeters, then held still make a circular motion. Then do larger areas with greater delicacy.
- Hitting: With clenched fist hammered rapidly and firmly parts of the body suffering from cellulite.
- Wipe: Use both hands: it is an excellent technique to finish the massage, because the movements are larger than the previous ones. Started, as always, from the ankles, and used both hands to rub it in a circular manner to the abdomen. Whenever you are under the shower, this technique used to combat cellulite with cold and then hot water on the affected areas.