6 amazing benefits of exercise
According to data from the Ministry of Health (SSA) 8 out of 10 people over age 30 does not perform any exercise. And do not be surprised if the figure is similar in other parts of the world. Lack of exercise is one of the main predisposing factors for overweight and obesity. Therefore, Salud180 presents you 6 amazing benefits of exercise for your health. Ahead!
- You learn faster: According to Jorge Gonzalez neurologist Red Salud UC, exercise for half an hour regulates learning. This is due to the BDNF molecule increased which favors the connection between central neurons and peripheral neurons.
- Anti stress: A study published by the American College of Sports Medicine indicates that the exercise bike for six weeks reduces irritability and stress in women diagnosed with anxiety.
- Avoid caesarean sections: Research at the University of Granada in Spain, show that exercise during pregnancy reduces the risk of cesarean deliveries and babies with higher birth weight. This to moderate exercise during the second and third trimester of pregnancy and 3 times a week.
- Ally vs. cancer: Studies of the European Review of Aging and Physical Activity indicate that exercise not only improves the quality of life, but also increases the possibility of overcoming prostate cancer. The researchers explain that with a 45 – minute walk is enough to get health benefits.
- Hyperthyroidism: Research of the American College of Sports Medicine indicates that an important part of treatment for patients with hyperthyroidism is exercise. The recommendation according to specialists is exercise no more than 5 times a week and last for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Osteoporosis: Facts National Institutes of Health, recommend walking or climbing stairs for those suffering from osteoporosis.
You may also like to read another article on AnxietyReduction: Spa treatments to be healthy and beautiful
If you just want to try some form of exercise in your day to day, the Ministry of Health (SSA) also provides you with some recommendations.
- Walk: Walk at least 30 minutes a day helps you begin to adapt and move to any other exercise you choose.
- Get organized: If you cannot start with 30 minutes of walking, divide this exercise into two sessions of 15 minutes each.
- Establishes a schedule: Walk the same time each day will help this activity part of your lifestyle and your body is “programmed” to do so.
- Do not be discouraged: If for any situation or circumstance you do not make physical activity a day, plans to do it another day to recover that time and adds 10 or 15 extra minutes during your workout.
Remember that the key to success in overcoming disease and enjoy optimum health is to achieve balance through diet and exercise. Break the routine and looks great!