How to lose 5 kg in a month!
If you want to find out how to lose 5 kg in a month, follow our advice ranging from the basic rules to sports suggestions, from a list of foods to be eliminated to examples of menus. Are you ready to get back in shape with us?
Losing 5 kg in a month is certainly not an easy goal, but neither is it impossible: with a balanced diet, you can lose between 500 grams and 1 kg a week, which in the course of a month would become a little less than 4 kg. If, however, we consider that often the numbers on the scale grow is the swelling due not only to fat, but also to water retention , it is not impossible to lose 5 kilos in a month, also deflating water.
The last-minute diets that promise you to teach you all about how to lose 5 kg in a month often leave the time they find: at the first you risk recovering immediately all that is lost, especially if the diet has not been combined with physical exercise. We will therefore try to give you the most appropriate suggestions to achieve the difficult 5 kg target in 4 weeks, but starting from the assumption that the ideal would be to ask a specialist for a tailor-made diet, so that you can take into account your habits food and your lifestyle.
And if you had to spend more time than expected, don’t lose heart: it is preferable to put in a couple of weeks more, but keep the result achieved later than risk losing it immediately afterwards! So let’s look first of all at the same time what are the basic rules to follow to lose 5 kg in a month, then move on to a list of allowed and forbidden foods and menu examples.
How to lose 5 kg in a month? Here are the rules to follow
1) First of all, reduce your daily calorie intake. Taking fewer calories is the first step to losing weight, as long as you continue to follow a complete diet of all essential nutrients. The daily caloric intake should be decreased by about 500-1000 calories, but it depends very much on our eating habits and body weight. Always keep in mind that a woman must take at least 1200 calories a day and falling below this threshold can become dangerous. Then start by calculating the amount of calories of each food you insert, marking it on a food diary, so you can keep it under control day after day.
2) The second rule is to vary the foods you eat as much as possible. Eating always different foods helps the metabolism to speed up a lot and also makes it easier to follow a balanced diet without getting too bored, then pushing you to hear more hunger pangs …
3) Never eat outside and never skip one! It is important that you always consume three main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), a mid-morning snack and a mid-afternoon snack, nothing more and nothing less. Snack and snack should be consumed about 3 hours after or before a main meal, so as to keep the metabolism in training and prevent the blood sugar from rising.
4) Another fundamental rule is to cook as simply as possible. No to fried foods: you always prefer to boil, grill or steam. Not even ready-made foods that contain preservatives, hydrogenated fats and other non-healthy ingredients. Whenever possible, choose home cooking! And to avoid temptations or wrong last-minute choices (perhaps due to lack of time), plan ahead what you intend to eat the next day. You can even prepare it already, put it in the freezer and take it out in the morning … then you will be forced to consume it! Use less salt
5) For cooking: worsens water retention and swells you! Replace it with some spice or aromatic herb: they are tasty, fragrant and contain no calories! To dress, then, always use only extra virgin olive oil, as a Mediterranean diet commands: always raw, I recommend, and not more than a teaspoon per meal!
6) The portions, of course, must be reduced: for pasta no more than 80 grams, for the meat no more than 150. The dishes will seem small at first, but you’ll get used to it! And remember, then, that foods should always be weighed raw.
7) Eat slowly and chew properly: a main meal should not last less than half an hour! Not only will you enjoy the food you are ingesting more, but you will also facilitate digestion, a process that begins in the mouth.
8) Last rule, essential to lose 5 kg in a month: no stress! Stress and tension lower the basal metabolism and make weight loss more difficult. It is important that you manage to sleep the right number of hours; the body needs it to lose weight!
You may also like to know is couchtuner safe
The allowed foods and those to avoid in your diet
A diet that allows you to lose 5 kg in a month provides for the exclusion of all those foods that are rich in animal fats: no then butter, lard, cream, salami and so on. It is also best to avoid cheeses, which are only allowed once a week after the first 10 days of the diet.
Meat is allowed, but it is better to choose white meat. The red card should be limited to a maximum of twice a week. Carbohydrates, unlike when they profess some diets, should not be completely excluded, but simply reduced, preferring those with a low glycemic index and the integral variations (attention to the potatoes: never eat them together with pasta and bread, but as possible substitutes).
What are the foods given to lose 5 pounds in a few weeks? First of all, fruit and vegetables: they are rich in water, vitamins and mineral salts, detoxify the body with their fibers and regulate digestion, as well as having a great satiating effect. Then replace high-calorie foods like ice cream, sweets and chips with a portion of fruit or raw vegetables to break the hunger: it will do you good and you will definitely lose weight! Dried fruit is also excellent for a snack, but without exceeding the portions. And if you can’t give up just a dessert, focus on the classic small square of dark chocolate …
As for the drinks, instead, the premise is that you should try to drink two liters of water a day: it will help you feel less hunger, deflate and purify your body. Absolutely no alcohol and carbonated and sugary drinks: they are high-calorie! Yes, instead, to tea and herbal teas, but without added sugar.
Recommended sport activity
Exercise is essential to burn as many calories as possible.
The most suitable sport activities to reach your goal are running, cycling or fast walking. It is important that you can run at least half an hour a day or walk for at least an hour. If you go to the gym, try to train no less than 4 times a week: regularity is essential! You can practice at least half an hour of exercise bikes or treadmills.
When you start to lose weight, then, you will need to focus on exercises that can help you boost lean muscle mass such as push-ups, weight lifting, sit-ups: as you lose fat, these exercises will help you stay firm and toned. Here is someone to do at home …
Then try to be as active as possible during the day to burn more calories: if you can go to work on foot, or always prefer the stairs to the elevator.
Example of menu
If your goal is to lose 5 kg in a month, you can try to follow these suggestions for the menus of the 5 meals of the day, alternating or varying to your liking.
- Breakfast: Coffee or tea, 1 glass of skim milk or low-fat yogurt, 2 rusks
- Snack: 1 low-fat yogurt or juice
- Lunch: Salad / grilled vegetables with wholemeal sandwich or bresaola with raw vegetables or soup or whole wheat pasta with vegetables.
- Snack: 1 fruit or a handful of dried fruit or low-fat yogurt 1
- Dinner: Chicken with boiled potatoes or omelets with vegetables or whole wheat pasta and lentils or fish with salad